Friday, November 08, 2013

LaCC Fall/Winter 2013 Nail Art: Striped Sweater

Happy Friday!  I'm so ready for this long weekend... Today I've got some awesome striped nail art that I created using a few polishes from the LaCC Fall/Winter 2013 Collection which I showed you the other day!  

I started with two coats of 1981, a salmon-toned nude creme.  After a coat of Seche Vite to speed up the drying, I used striping tape to mark off the lines.  Using a nail art brush, I filled in the sections alternating with 1941 (red), 1998 (dark brown), and 1988 (taupe).  After removing the tape, I topped it off with two coats of Seche Vite to smooth everything out.  


I really love how all these colours go together so perfectly - this combination just screams fall to me!  The stripey pattern in warm tones reminds me of a cozy sweater, perfect for the season!  


What do you think of this look?  All of the LaCC polishes are just screaming at me to be used in nail art, so expect to be seeing a lot of those pop up over the next little while!  ;) 

7 comments:

  1. the best article blog iam ever seen...
    good job btw.and let me give my best comment on your blog.
    thx before..^^
    agen judi bola
    agen bandarqq
    daftar bandarq
    dominoqq
    qq online

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fornet merupakan situs daftar pkv games terpercaya yang memberikan list daftar Agen Dominoqq yang sudah mendapat review positif dari para pengguna nya, kami hanya merekomendasikan situs yang memang aman dan terpercaya di indonesia.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Continue to work to make the latest articles
    SahabatQQ

    ReplyDelete
  4. This post is very simple to read and appreciate without leaving any details out. great work!

    https://gamesindonesia.net/
    game pc terbaik

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...