Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Studded Neutral Gradient

Good morning!  I had a nice relaxing 4-day break over Easter weekend, but I'm ready to get back to blogging!  However, as those of you who know me personally (or follow me on IG) are aware, my immediate family is moving to London (England, not Ontario) tomorrow, so this weekend has been anything but relaxing for them as they packed up the entire house to be shipped across the pond!  As for me, things are still up in the air as to whether I'll stay here for another year or go with them, but we'll see how it all works out. 

Over the past few days I've been helping my sister set up her own blog to document her new life in London, as well as fashion, nails, and food posts.  She's planning to start posting over the next few days, so once she does I'll definitely link to it so you guys can check it out.  I helped her with photos for the first few fashion posts! ;) 


Onto the nails!  This is a look I wore a few weeks ago, and really loved the simple sophisticated look of. 

I started with a coat of LaCC 1981, and the then sponged on the gradient with (lightest to darkest) LaCC 1981, 1988, and 1998.  I then added columns of gold studs to my accent nails, and finished it all with two coats of Seche Vite. 


I'm a huge fan of neutral gradients, they just look so awesome and these three LaCC polishes blend together perfectly!  What do you think of this look?  :)

13 comments:

  1. I absolutely love the colours you picked for the gradient!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so beautiful and elegant Emma!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Unbelievable gradient. Love this so much

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love studs and this gradient is so simple and elegant- great color combo!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very sweet naildesign! :)
    Kisses
    Tabea

    Auf Wolke 3

    ReplyDelete
  6. the studs are a nice touch over the gradient

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...