Tuesday, June 12, 2012

F4 Polish: Chunky Cow

 Today I've got the last of my F4 Polishes: Chunky Cow.  This was the my first pick when I was looking at their Etsy shop, and I don't know how I waited to try this one last!

Chunky Cow is a mix of black matte micro-glitter and medium white matte hex glitter in a clear base.  I'm most definitely on the black and white glitter bandwagon right now, no doubt.  Application was a bit tricky; the white glitters didn't want to go where I wanted them.  I ended up having to pick up and re-place quite a few of them, but I think the end result is worth it.  Shown here is one coat of Chunky Cow over one coat of Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear Cherry Red (hooray for one-coaters!)  Topped with two coats of Seche Vite.  Who doesn't love a black and white glitter?











You can but F4 Polish on their Etsy shop, where they sell for $8USD per full-sized bottle, and check out their Facebook page for updates!

I've got a couple other posts saved up, mainly some nail art which includes Chunky Cow.  As I mentioned in my previous post, I picked up a few bottles of polish while in Seattle on Sunday, and I've now had a chance to try them all except my Lippmann!  It's probably pretty hilarious to others how excited I am about the fact that I own a bottle of Deborah Lippmann... hmm.  I'm also expecting some nail mail pretty soon, so lots of exciting stuff coming up!  Good night!

2 comments:

  1. the glitters looks so cool,,, love it on red!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I love this! (I only own one DL, and that's a tiny bottle!!)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...