Saturday, January 26, 2013

Indie January: Candeo Colors Orchid

**This is a scheduled post, as I'm out of town for a dance convention.  Where I can't wear nail polish.  Sad Emma. **

Today's Indie January post is a special one, it features one of my first-ever indie polishes!  Candeo Colors Orchid was one of my first lemmings when I started to get into polish, and I was SO excited when I snagged this in a restock on Llarowe; it was such an adrenaline rush!  :P


I blogged about this polish when I got it and have not worn it nearly as much as I should have since, so I figured I'd enjoy wearing it again and show you all in better photos, haha!  


I wore two coats of Orchid over Butter London Queen Vic.  It's goopy and a little hard to work with, but completely worth the effort!!  Bonus, only one coat of Seche Vite!  


Candeo Colors polishes are available through Llarowe and the Candeo Colors website; keep up to date on Facebook

Isn't the combination of shimmer and iridescent/holographic glitter in there just stunning?  Admit it, I'm not the only one who gets hyped up buying polish.  What was your first lemming that you triumphantly crushed?  :)


3 comments:

  1. Wow, this is stunning! I am a sucker for a raspberry jelly and this one is just gorgeous! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful, neat and shiny <3 such lovely colours :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW, love the blue glow and the squishy look!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...