Thursday, March 07, 2013

Guest Post: Colores de Carol

If all goes according to plan, I should have already arrived in Geneva and taken the train to Lausanne by the time this goes live!  Today's guest post is from one of the first blogs I followed when I started my own, Carolina from Colores de Carol!  As well as always having lovely manicured nails, she has also recently started her own indie polish brand which you can find here!

_____

Hello Gentle Readers, 
I am beyond flattered and super excited to do a guest post for the talented Emma, I really admire her.This young girl is awesome, her nails and her passion for ballet inspired me to do this manicure.


To achieve this look I started with OPI Can't Find My Czechbook and OPI...Eurso Euro and then I stamped using the plates DRK-A, Bundle Monster BM317 and Konad S8, Color Club Over The Moon.


A big thank you to Emma for having me over! 
I wish you the best luck on your audition!
Hugs!
Carolina
_____

I absolutely love this manicure!!  The OPI blues are beautiful (I really need to pick up some of the Euro Centrale polishes) and the holo stamping and ballerina image just take it to a whole other level!  Thank you so much for guest posting Carolina, it was an honor to have you on my blog!  :)

19 comments:

  1. I totally love this mani! Those colors are so pretty and the stamping is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous manicure to honor the hostess :D
    BEAUTIFUL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! I love the gradient accent!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So beautiful. That ballerina stamp is just perfect :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautifully done Carol. love this!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...