Monday, July 28, 2014

Fruit Salad Skittle

Good morning!  Just one more week of my summer program left, and then I'm headed to my family's new home in London!  I'm so excited! Today's nail art came about after swatching piCture pOlish Tiffany for this post, after which I got a sudden urge to sit down and paint a bunch of tiny fruits on my nails.  


To paint all the fruits I used a handful of polishes that I can't remember off the top of my head so I won't list them here, but if you have a question about a specific polish, leave a comment and I'll get back to you as quickly as I can!  

It's been a while since I've challenged myself to really do some freehand nail art, (especially since I had to get rid of my acrylic paints when I moved,) but I was really happy with how cute these turned out!  What do you think of my fruit-covered nails?  :)

11 comments:

  1. this manicure looks awesome. I love all the friut patterns you've made here. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. They're so cute! The pineapples are my favorite nail. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. satta kingit's going to take time, dedication, and patience.

    ReplyDelete
  4. play bazaar
    satta king
    play bazaar Muskan Ban Jata Hai Koi,
    Dil Ki Dhadkan Ban Jata Hai Koi,
    Kaise Jiye Ek Pal Bhi Un Ke Bin,

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...