Friday, September 12, 2014

Pastel Leopard

Today's post is all thanks to a little cleaning of Emma's draft folder!  I believe I did this mani sometime around Easter, but it never got on the blog for whatever reason.  Now that fall is lurking, I figured I better post all the remaining light and bright manis before the colder weather and darker polishes settle upon us.  


I believe the bases of this mani were (from index to pinky) Picture Polish Tiffany, LaCC 2011, Picture Polish Fairy Floss, and LVX Mynt.  I think the silver is OPI This Gown Needs a Crown, and the white is most likely LVX Fantom.  

What do you think of this pastel leopard print?  Let me know in the comments!  :)

7 comments:

  1. Any person saying so is essentially a quack just after your money. satta king

    ReplyDelete
  2. satta kingA good chair should have a backrest and adjustable arm rests which maintain good posture when seating.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ladki: Chandni chand se hoti hai, sitaron se nahi
    Mohabaat ek se hoti hai, hazaron se nahi
    Ladka: Chandni chand se hogi to sitaron ka kya hoga
    Mohabbat ek se hogi to hazaron ka kya hoga… satta king
    play bazaar

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...