Friday, May 17, 2013

Spring Cartoon Skittlette

I recently got some super cute nail wraps from the Born Pretty Store in the mail;  I had forgotten that I'd ordered them (shipping from China can take a while) so it was a lovely surprise!  

When I saw them, I just had to do a skittlette mani centered around them!  Here's what I came up with...  


Excuse the awkward claw, but I had to show all five fingers in one photo!  This whole look was just too adorable, and one of my favourites in a long time!  


The water decals can be found here, I used pattern #16.  I applied the decals over OPI My Vampire Is Buff, since they aren't quite opaque alone.  They're topped off with some Seche Vite for a lovely smooth finish! 


My index finger is a gradient of LaCC 1950 (darker pink) and 1957 (lighter pink); these colours blend so well together!  My pinky is LaCC 1968 with polka-dots in OPI My Vampire Is Buff


My thumb is a beautiful glitter gradient over LaCC 1968 with the stunning A England She Walks In Beauty.  Every time I pull this polish out, I find that I'd forgotten how absolutely breathtaking it is!  :)


Oops, I turned all the cute people-things upside-down.  


I really loved wearing this mani; I was so mad at myself for putting it on the day before a performance, because I really didn't want to take it off!  I got a lot of compliments while wearing it, and my sister ventured so far as to say that it was her favourite of all the nail art looks I've ever done!!  :P

What do you think of this skittlette look?  Are you as crazy about it as I am?  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...