Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Birthstone Holo Gradient

Good morning!  After swatching all of the Lacquer Lust Birthstone Holos (Part 1; Part 2), I was inspired to try my first holographic gradient.  I found four of the polishes that went together nicely, and I'm really happy with how it turned out!  :)

Sunlight
Artificial light
I started with a base of the lightest colour, Diamond.  Once that was dry, I sponged on the gradient with the following polishes (lightest to darkest): Diamond, Pink Tourmaline, Ruby, and Garnet.  It's all topped off with a coat of Seche Vite for a smooth finish.  

Sunlight
Sunlight
And now, a little word from my friends.....

Who and Dr. Renata's Section
So during the year Emma has two best friends, Dominic and Renata, both dancers and a great motivation to her! We've decided to write this section at the bottom of a few of her posts, maybe once a week, or whenever we feel like it. So, Renata says "Hola!!" and Dominic says "Hello there!!". By the way, my (Dominic's) last name is "Who" after Doctor Who. Not joking. Renata is an aspiring dancer who also manages (which blows my mind) to be in a part time online University course, wishing to get a PHD in psychology and become a doctor! So basically, we're both doctors (sort of)! Goodbye for now!

4 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...