Friday, August 31, 2012

Flakie Explosion

Dual post day!  You may have read my earlier post on Butter London Knackered, but if you missed it, go check it out now!

This post is something I've had in the vault for quite a while now; I just found it and figured it should be posted!  Over Sally Hansen Black Out, I've layered two coats of Daring Digits Ice, followed by one coat of Finger Paints Motley.  


This is my first (and so far, only) Finger Paints polish, but I found it on clearance at Sally's and since it was a flakie I immediately snatched it up!


I'm really impressed with these polishes, and love the layered combination of the two together.  Topped with Seche Vite, can't remember how many coats. 



I LOVE matte flakies, but unfortunately I forgot to take pictures of this one matte.  I've got a couple more posts lined up for over the long weekend, so be on the lookout for those!  :)

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...