Thursday, August 30, 2012

New Bundle Monster Plates & My Sister's Birthday!

It was my sister's birthday yesterday, so I did her nails for her before we went out for dinner.  My 2012 Bundle Monster plates also arrived the other day, and like many others the design I was most excited for was the houndstooth print on BM-322.  There's pictures of my sister's nails as well as a picture of us together at the end of the post, so be sure to stick around to check those out! 


I did my own nails with a base of Picture Polish Tiffany, and stamped from BM-322 in Konad special black polish.  I haven't stamped in quite a while, so ignore all the little imperfections.  They looked great from arm's-length ;)


I did my sister's nails with a base of Sally Hansen Mint Sorbet and stamped in Konad special black polish with images from BM-304. 


Her thumbs are my favourite ;) 


Here's a picture of us before we went out for dinner!  My sister in on the left and she just turned 15 (she's a whole new level of hipster) and I'll be 17 in November! :) 


Do you have any favourite images from the new Bundle Monster plates?  Thanks for reading! :)




7 comments:

  1. You both are so adorable))) and I love the designs you did - must get the new plates!

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg i love both of the manis! and im so jealous of your nails, they are so long! ps. i love the dresses your sister and you have on!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! We love getting dressed up :)

      Delete
  3. Cute manis! And happy birthday to your sister!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These look great! I just got these plates and adore them :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow you ladies look even younger than your age!! Enjoy your youth! Your nails are fabulosity!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...